The Women’s First Team currently has two positions for coaches, while we also have one open coaching position for the B team.
All roles are voluntary and will provide Coaches with an opportunity to join us on our journey to create the best environment for Women’s football in the local area.
We are looking for:
- Minimum of UEFA C Licence/The FA Level 2 in Football Coaching
- Able to attend Training sessions on Wednesday and/or Thursday evenings and Sunday Match Days.
For one of our roles we are happy to consider applicants who are looking to start their coaching journey and help them to achieve their coaching badges.
In addition, we are also looking for volunteers to be our matchday Assistant Referee/Linesperson for First Team matches. If you’re interested, please let us know.
- First Team Coach (two openings)
- B Team Coach (one openings)
- Volunteer Assistant Referee/Linesperson
If you can help with any of these roles please fill in the form and we’ll be in touch.